Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Majestic Floof Custom Art

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Majestic Floof, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Majestic Floof

Majestic Floof PetForums Newbie

Hi all!
    I'd like to introduce myself, my name is Holly and I Iive in Northern Ireland. Back in 2017 I made some art as a christmas present for my brother of our 18 year old family cat! He convinced me to turn it into a business and so Majestic Floof was born! Since then I've got two beautiful cast of my own, Loki and Gizmo who are two ridiculously big and snuggly Maine Coons, who have spurred me to take it on and really focus on the business.
    At Majestic Floof we create custom artwork of your pet in the style of a renaissance painting. We have a whole host of male and female bodies available, and now some recent Halloween designs!
    And it's not just cats and dogs! We've done everything from horses, rabbits, hamsters, pigs and even a bearded dragon!
    Majestic Floof recently went viral and I was able to take it to the next step of creating a website: majesticfloof.myshopify
    Please do have a look and follow us on Facebook too, and if you have any questions please just drop us a message! 67833591_2379795742234178_5264753448099774464_o.jpg

2. LidLicker

LidLicker PetForums Newbie

Hi there, and welcome to the forum.
    The art looks cool :) Hope the business is going well :)

Thanks
    Paul

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice