Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Magpie Stuck in the run!

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by umber, Jun 6, 2010.

1. umber

umber PetForums VIP

Today a poor Magpie got stuck in the run!!!
    Lately we seem to have loads of Magpies hanging around our garden and my little boy was standing by his bedroom window shouting 'Loook theres a bird look theres a bird' eventually I looked out to see a poor Magpie must have hopped into the run which is on the grass but not used and the door was open so it must have hopped in and had gone to the other side and was madly trying to get out poor thing!

We went out and I wanted to open the top of the run so it could jump out but it was so frightened it was bashing frantically around and I was so worried it was going to hurt itself so I didnt get to open the top! With its frantic jumping around it eventually fell out of the run and flew off poor thing!!! The rabbits didnt seem to care about all the commotion and were sprawled out in the hutch just lazily watching lol!

2. K1nS

K1nS PetForums Senior

Poor thing :( Good job you saw him when you did :thumbup:

3. helebelina

helebelina PetForums Senior

Haha! I love hearing all your stories! There's never a dull moment in the Umber household!! :thumbup:

4. crofty

crofty PetForums VIP

Oh dear have to say thoughi dont like magpies, theyve been killing all our baby birds here :(

5. Tink82

Tink82 PetForums VIP

aw they did that to a nest of birds in OH's garden hedge, the nest was low down and we had been watching them grow, then the magpies saw them and they were gone :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice