UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taking my baby girl in to be spayed today, bit nervous as ive not had to do it for a girl cat before! She's had us up since 5am (like most days!) scrambling about making a mess and flying around at top speed like a mad eejit :rolleyes: so hopefully after today she might calm down a little.
Booked in for 9.10 & they said she should be ready to go home sometime in the afternoon.
I just hope i can keep my mind occupied & that i dont start bawling when i hand her over! :p

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Good Luck Maggie.
I am sure your little one will be fine.
I have had a 2 girls and Chloe who is now 2 came home and ran straight to her food bowl. "where's the food Mum"?
She didn't seem any different.
She is a tough little one. Never flinched when she was chipped.

Nice freshly cooked chicken or white fish would be nice for Maggie's Tea tonight. xx

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Aw thankyou :) yup ive just boiled some chicken as Barneys currently on it for his ikky tummy so ill give her some of that later ;) ii have a feeling she'll be no different when she comes home as nothing ever affects her!

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
Awwwwwwww Good Luck little Maggie. Abby sends you big snuggly black cat cuddles and says not to worry, it will be just fine. She does suggest you ask your slave for a nice wee coat though as the draught on the bald patch is tickly!! :D

xxxx

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thankyou everyone :) we were both brave girls, neither of us cried! & the vet said she looked very healthy and 'a dinky little thing'! she weighed 2.65kg (i did say that her mum was tiny so she will be too) ;)

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
She's home :) bit wobbly and a mahoosive bald patch! but happy and glad to be back. (Barney on the other hand wasnt so much as he growled and hissed) but i know thats normal as shes bound to smell different. Shes had some chicken and is now having a lie down & a good ol clean. :D

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nope she didnt have to wear a cone thank goodness as she was very good and left her wound alone ;) Wont keep still now or settle bless her, think shes still a bit hyper from the anasthetic :rolleyes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.