UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
9,429 Posts
i think they should give up its been 3yrs

I dont think she'll be found, personally i think she died the night she went missing. i think they story was made up to protect themselfs

Ben needlum (sp) went missing at 2yrs old why wasnt he given the same media coverage, why wasnt his mum given millions to help her find him?

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I don't think the truth will ever be revealed to the likes of us. I find the whole case thoroughly disturbing and just hope that wherever this little girl is now she is without suffering and pain :(

·
Registered
9,525 Posts

I dont think she'll be found, personally i think she died the night she went missing. i think they story was made up to protect themselfs

Ben needlum (sp) went missing at 2yrs old why wasnt he given the same media coverage, why wasnt his mum given millions to help her find him?
i agree, and as much as i dont want to say it, i cant help but think the parents had something to do with it.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts

Oh i remember Ben......so sad. Do you really think that? that they were involved?

Merlins dad - i too do not think she will be found....although it is possible, rare - but possible.
I just hope and pray, she is not suffering.

·
Registered
9,525 Posts
so do i, Something i cant put my finger on I dont trust them she always looks very on edge like she wants to blurt out something and he well i dont know theres something about him
yea, he seems almost too calm.

almost like they are both trying very hard to cover, but both having different effects from poor acting.

im not sure, but i know what you mean, i think exactly the same.

·
Banned
691 Posts
i agree, and as much as i dont want to say it, i cant help but think the parents had something to do with it.
I agree. it all seems a little too unusual if you ask me.

i dont think she's dead though, i hope she's not. she could be with another family living a nice life, well that would be nice if its true wouldnt it.

there have been so many speculations about this, even to the extent of it being said they had her adopted illegally and then changed their minds and came up with the kidnap story. who knows. i just hope she is safe wherever she is.

x

·
Registered
16,429 Posts
Jesus, their daughter has been kidnapped, if it was your child would you just give up after 3 years??!!!
As for looking like she is on edge (Kate McCann) I would hardly expect her to be relaxed looking. I can't believe some people are so quick to criticise a couple who have probably had the worst thing in the world happen to them & their family

·
Registered
39,165 Posts
I think its very very sad, it still upsets me now when i hear her name or see her picture.
I think she was probably killed the night she went missing, but i dont think we willl ever know the real truth, who took her ,or where they took her. :(

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
It amazed me how the media turned the story into a major news item - thousands of children go missng every year but the majority of them do not make the headlnes of the newspapers or TV news.

As someone said to me at the time, if she was not cute and blonde with respectable parents the story would not have had as much publicity.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Personally, and this is MY opinion,

I have a strong belief that she is no longer with us! With the amount of publicity that went out within the first few days there would of been a sighting by now surely.

I do also believe that no matter what happened that night the children should not of been left alone in that Hotel room, that to me was irresponsible and damn right WRONG!

·
Banned
691 Posts

I have a strong belief that she is no longer with us! With the amount of publicity that went out within the first few days there would of been a sighting by now surely.

I do also believe that no matter what happened that night the children should not of been left alone in that Hotel room, that to me was irresponsible and damn right WRONG!
completely agree.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts

That last bit, i could never understand that......they are both intelligent, and surely would know the risks....and they had two younger children too.....i do not understand that :confused:

·
Registered
9,429 Posts
They are the reason shes missing whatever has happened, they left 3 children under 3 ALONE while they went for a drink and food. If they had been responsible they wouldnt be in the situation. Its not like she went missing while her parents took theirs eye off her for a split second they left them for an evening.

At some point they need to move on for forget or ever stop hoping but sort of try and get on with life as normal there isnt any need for them to be in the press pushing the story whenever they want No ones ever going to forget their little girl but imo its not healthy for them or their other two children.

·
Registered
781 Posts
This is a very hot potato. There are very many forums on this subject and some have been closed down. My feelings are that if the parents were responsible for her disappearance/death then there are an awful lot of people involved (all those on holiday with them) in keeping the secret, and I don't know how that would be possible.
I really don't know what to believe, but I would love to think she will be found safe and well eventually, along with every other child that is missing. We all live in hope don't we?

·
Registered
9,525 Posts

i totally agree
they admited to sedating their children didnt they??

they should have had their other children taken off them there and then! anyone else would!

·
Banned
691 Posts
i totally agree
they admited to sedating their children didnt they??

they should have had their other children taken off them there and then! anyone else would!
really? why would they do that. thats awful.

and anyone that leaves their children alone in a hotel room while abroad needs shooting in my opinion.some people shouldnt be allowed kids in the first place.

·
Registered
5,482 Posts

Didnt they also leave the door unlocked?? Or did i misread that in the news?

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
This is a very hot potato. There are very many forums on this subject and some have been closed down. My feelings are that if the parents were responsible for her disappearance/death then there are an awful lot of people involved (all those on holiday with them) in keeping the secret, and I don't know how that would be possible.
I really don't know what to believe, but I would love to think she will be found safe and well eventually, along with every other child that is missing. We all live in hope don't we?
I would also hope that every child would be found but unfortunately there are far too many unscrupulous people in this world!

Id be interested to know why forums were closed down!

1 - 20 of 152 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.