Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Madeleine McCann

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by bullbreeds, Feb 26, 2008.

1. bullbreeds

bullbreeds PetForums VIP

I was just wondering what people think might have happened to Madeleine McCann?
    Do you think she's still alive?
    Of couse if anyone reading this does have any information then the international number to call is: +34 902 300 213.
    Portugese police: +35 1282 405 400.
    UK crimestoppers: 0800 555 111.

2. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

sadly i dont think she is alive now,,:(:( thats just my opinion, i hope im wrong,, but in my heart i think she was probably killed not long after she went missing,,,,, My son and daughter, who are 5, and 6, ask about her all the time,, they see her pictures on the news and in all the papers,, and realised she was missing and even now, they ask me,,"Mummy is maddie back home now with her mummy and daddy,? " its heartbreaking to have to say,, no, but they are still looking for her,,,:(

3. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

I have to agree with you collie, I hope that we are wrong for hers and her families sake, but its very unlikely:(

4. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

very true darren,,,:(, very true,:(:(

5. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

I cant imagine what that poor girl has been through its heart breaking :(

6. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

I cant understand why those children were left alone i know they were asleep but they could easily wake and wander off or as has happen taken from the room, as you say I know they are suffering and going through the worst thing a parent could imaging but they should have never have been left unsupervised :(:(

7. plumo72

plumo72 PetForums VIP

I don't think she is alive either. I can't believe her Mum and Dad left her alone especially in a different country

8. georges mummy

georges mummy PetForums Member

i have to agree with the not leaving any child alone. especially one so young.
    i dont think shes alive either.
    while on the subject. i really hope they find the young girl from dewsbury.

9. bordercolliepup

bordercolliepup PetForums Senior

I agree totally ,
    Its heartbreaking to think she could of been killed , I hope for there sakes she is still alive, but what could be going through the poor childs head .

10. claire

claire Guest

i totally agree with this and have been told im cruel for saying it but if i had left mine to walk over to the shop and a fire started i would be charged with neglect so i dont see the difference ggggrrr it make me so mad:mad:

11. melanie

melanie PetForums Junior

I dont know if maddie is dead or alive, we may never now, as for prosecuting the parents i think that they will be prosecuting themselves for the rest of thier lives. I live a few miles down the road from were shannon has gone missing, it is a well built up area were she lives, they have not found one trace of her. They searched dustbins yesterday for evidence but found none, this afternoon they are having a march from the school to her a home as its aweek today she went missing. Its as shes just vanished from the face of the earth, we can only hope there is a happy outcome.

12. bullbreeds

bullbreeds PetForums VIP

I do hope they find this girl live and well.
    Ive been watching and following the story on the news.

13. garryd

garryd Guest

They theres no smoke without fire :rolleyes:
    But i cant help thinking about when the parents was asked to do lie detector test and they said OK then after a while they refused to take it:(:eek::confused:
    Why don't they just take that polygraph test to prove their not involved :confused:!

14. I think Madeleine has been kidnapped for a rich childless family somewhere far away.....to South America or something like that.

15. garryd

garryd Guest

i think if these parents want to clear there name that badly, then maybe its time they should take that lie detector polygraph test they promised :cool:
    instead of trying to use that charity fund to pay their bills and morgage with!;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice