Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Mad

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by tinktinktinkerbell, Sep 20, 2013.

1. tinktinktinkerbell

We ordered some things from boots this week (co codamol soluble and e45 cream)

Just relieved an email today saying

Dear ........

This is to confirm that we have actioned your return; you are being refunded for the following items:

:confused: I didn't return anything because we didnt receive the items!

It's a good job I got some co codamol from amazon :rolleyes:

Anyone else had this problem with boots?

2. ForestWomble

ForestWomble PetForums VIP

Yes:yesnod:

After doing it twice to me in a row, I have stopped using them.

3. tinktinktinkerbell

Wow really? Why do they do that?

4. davidc

davidc PetForums VIP

I don't order online but find they never have all of my prescription in so have to go back another day for the rest. I thought a big chemist like Boots would have it in as had issues getting it elsewhere too but no.
    There's a customer survey (though it is not up to date as they don't do it anymore) and over half of those surveyed found they didn't have their medications in stock.

5. tinktinktinkerbell

Bloody hell, didnt think boots were that bad!

Looks like I better get used to getting my co codamol on amazon!

6. lisa0307

lisa0307 PetForums VIP

Had problem with Boots but it wasn't an online transaction....bought something from their store near us and paid by Debit card, when I looked at my Bank statement they had taken the correct money and then a week later taken another amount and another week later the same had happened...just as I was about to call Boots I noticed at the end of the statement both had been put back in....phoned Bank and they told me that Boots had had a problem at their end and sorted it....:rolleyes:

7. noogsy

noogsy PetForums VIP

i dont use boots and never ever will again after having a total red neck getting interogated by a assistant about any conditions i might or might not have???

8. ForestWomble

The only thing I can think of would be that they sent my stuff to the wrong address, therefore it got returned.

9. ForestWomble

I've had medication problems with them to, I have always been told to re-order medication 10 days before I run out, once I re ordered when I had 12 days left as it was going to be a long weekend, I kept trying to get my meds to be told they didn't have them yet. I had 2 days left when they finally told me they couldn't get the medication! They had 6 visits of me trying to get the medication to tell me, why couldn't they tell me earlier?:thumbdown:
    Anyway went to another pharmacy who managed to get it for me the following day which was very lucky as it was an antidepressant hence could of been nasty if I just stopped.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice