Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Mad dogs.

Discussion in 'Dog Photo Galleries' started by Eolabeo, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

Hey, Not to sure if this works but i'm gonna give it a shot non the less.

If the vid works you will find it is abit blurred, I'm working on this lol.
    The video is Ethel just starting of in one of her aggrovating moods towards my 14 year old staffy Atlanta.

U can hear this screaming in the backround..Thats ozzy shouting like a woman because he wanted to join in but i shut him out coz he is just to fast for the phone cam lol.

YouTube - ethel and atlanta

ps.. This little fit is NOTHING compaired to what she is capable off :eek: She normally does the wall of death, Flys through the air like a lunatic, Whizzes everywhere without stopping for breath and she shouts her face off on the way round lol..So this video is mild compaired..very mild lol.
    ill try to get one alot better..buts it is very hard thro the fact she is just to fast to catch on cam :D

#1 Eolabeo, Feb 10, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2008
  2. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

hee hee hee,very good,,,,,,,:):)

3. bullbreeds

bullbreeds PetForums VIP

........:D:D:D.........
    Your dogs a nutter, thought it was gonna climb the wall at one point! :D

4. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

Hehe thats is A very mild dash to what she normally does, She does actually run up the walls and springs off, i so am trying to catch her doing this, U would'nt believe the speed and height she leaps lol.

I know it sounds evil but ozzy's trap when he gets started is well to much, He gets so excited he just screams the house down with excitment..People must think he's being beat indoors coz iv'e heard him at it when iv'e been on my way in.

5. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

:D:D:D hee hee thats great

my dogs do that even my chihuahua I will have to try and catch them on video

6. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice