Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Mackeral.........

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Acacia86, Jun 5, 2010.

1. Acacia86

Acacia86 PetForums VIP

My house quite simply....... STINKS! I have boiled up some fillets of Mackeral for my cat and dog and while they enjoyed them immensely. My house really does pong even now :frown: LOL!! :lol:

I also gave them each some water that i boiled it in.....and both have had a good wee :thumbup: i give them the ''pure water with a taste of fish'' regulary to make sure their kidneys flush and they remain healthy! :thumbup: While i am not saying this is ''vet reccomended'' its helped a few pets of mine!

But back onto the house :eek: i have used nearly a whole bottle of febreeze again (i never learn from this same mistake! LOL!) and when i walk back in i am still over loaded with FISH!!

It never smells like this when i ''george forman'' fish :thumbup: :lol:

2. borderer

borderer Guest

fresh fish does not smell i get mine of local fisherman no smell at all:D

3. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

Mackerals my favourite.
    Just plain grilled with a little butter - yummy.

Havce you tried mirowaving it, I find fish done in the microwave doesn't spread the smell around so much.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice