Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

mack 4 months

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by snipeblade, Jan 8, 2012.

1. snipeblade

snipeblade PetForums Member

mack was 4 months old on friday and is looking good after antibiotics for a bug that he picked up.:D

Attached Files:

2. rona

rona Still missing my boys

Aww he looks sad in all of those, looks a chunky chap though :)

3. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

Still so cute, that little face!!...but he does seem to have suddenly had a growth spurt, he has really changed :D.

4. snipeblade

i think he looks sad because he,s sick of hearing his dad cough his lungs up. he was weighed at the vets on friday and is 9.2 kg and he is really solid muscle already. still plenty of loose skin to fill up though.:thumbsup:

5. rona

I can see that from his wrinkles :lol:
    How are you both now?

I've had two sisters with that cold that affects the lungs, both were ill for 3 weeks :(

6. snipeblade

i have been about 3 weeks myself now and i,m much better but still wheezing ,it took my sister nearly 5 wks to shake it off so its a nasty one. mack,s fine now , back to his old self and running my claire,s dogs ragged. he,s so full on that fizz and penny are begging to get out of the room.lol...hope alfie recovers soon for you .:)

7. rona

Yes I heard him attacking the settee in that video that Clair put on the other day :)

Alfie is almost fixed, dragged me out 3 times today ;)

8. Clare7435

Clare7435 PetForums VIP

Yes Father....and tomorrow you will go back to the Dr's if you don't look any better won't you...
    Glad Alfie's better Rona...even if it does mean you're dragged out for extra walks ;)....They're worth it though aren't they:)
    Mack is very much back to his usual self....lol you should see the 2 wilkinsons bags he's taken out this last day or so.....and they're supposed to be bags for life.....apparently if they break they will replace them free of charge....so I'm going to gather up all the tiny bits and ask for my replacement haha...

9. rona

You still trying to get him to the docs?
    You can't tell these parents anything you know :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. Superash

Superash PetForums VIP

. Awww poor. Little mack ! I hope he is a lot better and back to his gorgeous shiney little self give him a big (((hug))) from me:D

11. metaldog

metaldog PetForums VIP

Aw bless him, isn't he growing up fast?

12. Clare7435

Clare7435 PetForums VIP

Yup....you can't tell em nowt can ya ;)But saying that i can always post on here that he won't do as he's told lol....I think he might then :D

13. terencesmum

terencesmum PetForums VIP

Hehe, he looks so much like Terence!! He's so cute, looking all leggy. He is absolutely gorgeous!! xx

14. Clare7435

Clare7435 PetForums VIP

Oh I just had to add Macks Table surfing to his 4 monthly thread...simply because I laughed so much I almost choked on me coffee...My Daughter was messing with my bike pump,it has one of these rubber popper bungs in the end of it and when you push it it forces the air out and makes a little popping sound as the bung is released...anyway....she did this and Mack loved it...wanted to play, so Tori being a big kid did it again and Macks excitement went off the scale..he was jumping up in the air...wining, yelping and generally going crackers..he then jumped up at the table from the sofa which up to now is all he has been able to do.....but this time he was so excited he got a little further...and there was Mack....balanced on the end of the table by his belly obviously surprised he'd got that far not knowing how to either finish getting up or get down....Mack immobilised now there's a first;)..but he looked so funny...his facial expression said..DAD GE ME DOWN NOW!and all I could so was snort coffee through my nose as I was mid drink and peed myself laughing.....but yes his daddy saved him and he attacked my bike pump with all the love and care he could show :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice