Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Luna's dodgy stomach strikes again!

Discussion in 'Cat Health and Nutrition' started by Oblivia, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Oblivia

Oblivia PetForums Newbie

Hi all,

You'll remember a while back I posted on here about Luna having diarrhea? Well, switching her to grain free wet food seemed to sort it but now it's back. She's her usual cheeky self and her appetite is fine. I took her to the vet today and both the nurse and the vet examined her and said they suspected she might have a hair ball causing it this time. They gave me CatMalt for her this morning and she has had the 2 doses today. The thing is, the diarrhea is still bad and there wasn't hair in it. I think I might have seen a little blood in the last lot of diarrhea. I'm on a very low income and have already spent more than I can afford this month on chicken for Luna and bus fares to get her to the vet so I don't know what to do next. I've e-mailed the vet again as they're really good about getting back to you and I'm hoping they can offer advice. Has this ever happened to anyone else's cat? She has thrown up hairballs before and I didn't think they could interfere with the other end. I'm one neurotic cat mum that is currently stressed right out with this whole episode. Any advice or reassurance would be very gratefully received.

Thanks in advance,

Lou

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice