Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Lumps on dog - Need Help

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by RynoR, Jun 14, 2018.

1. RynoR

RynoR PetForums Newbie

Hi I have a 5 year old female short-haired dachshund. About 4 years ago I noticed she had a few small lumps on her side, everyone told me that it was nothing serious and that a lot of dogs get it. Lately though the lumps seem to be slowly growing and it's starting to bother her. I'm also worrying a bit that it might be something serious. Going to take her to the vet as soon as possible, but just want to know if anyone on here knows what could be causing the lumps? And if it can be treated in some way? (I attached a few pictures, excuse the camera quality.) Thank you.

Attached Files:

2. BlueJay

BlueJay Made of bones

Could be something as simple as fatty lumps or could be something more sinister.
    Nobody over the internet can tell from photos, unfortunately, so a vet visit as soon as is going to be your best bet... Especially as they are growing.
    Has a vet not seen them before?

lullabydream likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice