UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lucy keeps scratching at something she thinks is under the sofa and bed even tho there is nithing there! She has seem us check and we've let her check herself but she is still doing it and crying at it too.

Shes not normally like this and i cant get her to stop.

She just wont settle down

Any ideas as to what to try?

The only thing i can think of thats different tonight is we gave her her worming tablet...drontal this time instead of milbemax

·
Follow me on @popuppetstop on insta
4,131 Posts
Have you got her crate trained? when Cali gets a bit over excited i put her in her crate with her antler and she usually calms down and doses off :)

·
Registered
39,811 Posts
Lucy keeps scratching at something she thinks is under the sofa and bed even tho there is nithing there! She has seem us check and we've let her check herself but she is still doing it and crying at it too.

Shes not normally like this and i cant get her to stop.

She just wont settle down

Any ideas as to what to try?

The only thing i can think of thats different tonight is we gave her her worming tablet...drontal this time instead of milbemax
Haad anything scary happen, like fireworks or a thunder storm? Ive got one who scratches at the floor and carpet like a thing possessed when he is stressed out or anxious like fireworks and thunder.

What works with him is standing in the spot and saying and doing nothing he then tends to lie down and I give him a chew, he then takes it out on the chew.
Chewing is a good de-stresser.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.