UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up to about a week ago she was eating it happy enough but for some reason she has now gone off it.
Theeth had crossed my mind but with her only 3 month old and eating everything else as normal ( 2 small ammounts of pellets a day, only a few greens and maybe the odd treat or two) I can not see this being the cause.

She is her usual self otherwise and her poops are normal as well.

Anybody got any ideas, or could this still be down to the warm weather ?

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
my buns dont eat much hay, even if i leave it in with no other food all day but then mine do get loads of fresh veg every night and usually in the day (when im not trying to force more hay on them). then again iv never had a bun that particually liked hay. cant say i blame em, i wouldnt eat it either. lol

i know a friends bunny was very particular about her hay, had to be fresh and from a certain place, picky little thing. if it was more then a few days old she wouldnt eat it.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol, bless ya.. well as for me eating hay I would pass on it myself.

I am going to get a small bag of different hay rather then readigrass.. see if she does fancy that.
If it has got the same result then I just continue with the readigrass.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.