Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Loving home waiting for male cockatiel

Discussion in 'Bird Classifieds' started by sharyboo, May 6, 2010.

1. sharyboo

sharyboo PetForums Newbie

HI everyone, i am looking to rehome a male cockatiel, preferably handtame and with his own cage. I already own a beautiful 11 yr old cag parrot called harry who is spoilt rotten lol. I had a tiel when i was younger, he used to dance, sing, cuddle and sometimes talk lol. I can offer him a very knowledgable home where he will be out of his cage for most of the day, fed on harrisons food (the best in my opinion) and just spoilt to bits haha. Please, if u know of anyone who has a male tiel who is not getting enough attention and needs a new forever home, then please do not hesitate to email me. I am in clitheroe in lancashire (about 20 mins from blackburn.) We could collect if local as we have a small works van. I have just seen the advert posted that has a male tiel needing a new home, but she's far to far away to collect. Thankyou everyone. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice