Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

loving home offered...

Discussion in 'Dog Rescue and Adoption' started by michele123, Aug 6, 2009.

1. michele123

michele123 PetForums Newbie

Hi all,

Im looking for a Rhodesian Ridgeback to give a good home too, we are a family of four who lost our beautiful girl (R.R) at the good old age of 13 years in January, she is so sadly missed but we feel we are ready to offer another ridgey a home now.
    Preferbly under the age of two, very disappointed with the rescue centre in the midlands as never had a response to the adoption application or telephone calls we put in.. very sad as im sure there is a dog out there thats needs us as much as we need him or her...

Please help if you can
    Thanks Michele x

2. louisehall21

louisehall21 PetForums Junior

hello would you be interested in a ridgeback cross rottie 10 months old let me know.

3. michele123

michele123 PetForums Newbie

hi, yes possibly, could you tell me a bit about him/her and why he is being rehomed. my email address is m-890@hotmail.com, if you have a photo that would be great
    thanks michele

4. louisehall21

louisehall21 PetForums Junior

hi sent an email on her for you to look over thanks for looking.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice