UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,343 Posts
Aww looks like you have had a lovely walk with your girls, the fresh air is great for clearing your head plus seeing the girls have fun must help too.

Now they are tired out after their walk you should have a nice sit back and relax as you have been busy with your move etc it's good to have a nice rest and cup of tea and something nice to eat!:)

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My support worker made me a chili yesterday, so going to have some of that to eat.

Then a shower and settle down to watch the live episode of Emerdale :)

·
Registered
10,738 Posts
your girls are looking very happy, I bet they are lovng the new surroundings. Hope the headache clears, Have a lovely evening. We're meeting up with one of Tink's boyfrineds ina minute, she is going to be beside herself she hasn't seen him in over a fortnight :D

·
Registered
39,229 Posts
Not sure how I missed your pics last night; it's lovely to see your threads since moving full of nice walks and the girls certainly look happy.

Hope you are feeling better this morning.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.