Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

lovely day yesterday

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mum2Heidi, Jun 28, 2010.

1. Mum2Heidi

Mum2Heidi PetForums VIP

Had to share my lovely family day out yesterday. For each of our sons birthdays, we treated them to a zip wire and hovercraft ride.

The place is called Adrenalin Quarry and my grandad used to work there years ago. I can remember him taking me for a walk through the quarry when I was a little girl. We picked up my Mum, then OH and I met the boys, their fiancee's and our granddaughter.

I took a few random pics on my phone. The zip wire started at the top of the cliff and ran across the water to the bottom. Then to the left at the bottom was the hovercraft area. Land training first then onto the same lake for some fun and games. I had no idea (nor did the boys) that your body is the only steering mechanism - made it even more nailbiting.

We all had a great day, Mum and I reminiscing, grand daughter in the adventure playground, sons and OH's enjoying the fun. (OH went on the zipwire but I chickened out).

100627_020334.jpg

100627_020451.jpg

2. lizzyboo

lizzyboo PetForums VIP

sounds like you had a great day out. i think i would have given the zip wire a miss too lol

3. sue&harvey

sue&harvey PetForums VIP

Argh you should have gone on and enjoyed the view :D Sounds like a great day though :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice