UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Louie is back up to 27kg. His ears look loads better according to the vet. However she cannot see anything due to wax build up on the membrane. So I have some cleaner for that. However twice a day every 3 days for 4 weeks.. not going to be easy for me. I have to fill the ear canal and massage it.

She would also like me to take him up to 28kg - which he has never been in his life and I think he looks and feels alright as he is. But we'll see about that. And also I'm to cut Beef out of his diet for a while and mark on the calendar whenever he is in water (like submerged and swimming) which except for puddles and rain I plan to try and keep him out of water as much as possible.

But no swabs can be done for 4 weeks.

So happy he's not in too much of a war and it only cost me £30.

·
Registered
12,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds as if your vet has listened and is taking the sensible route.

Hope you get on top of it
She seemed a lot calmer today than the last time. She was in fact, very lovely this time around.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.