Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

lost old english sheepdog

Discussion in 'Lost and Found Dogs' started by julianne, May 7, 2014.

1. Colliebarmy

Colliebarmy PetForums VIP

I can only relate my experiences when I came across a big dalmation one foggy night down a country lane, no collar or lead, i got him in my car at 6.30pm, by 8pm the Lichfield dog warden collected him (not microchipped), by 9am he was on the councils website and the owners saw him and were reunited, the systems are well setup in some areas, and worth exploring

while at ours he ate 2 bowls of dog food.............

2. julianne

julianne PetForums Member

We think he has been spotted 4 miles away from home . People have been trying to get close but he has been running and growling at them . We haven't had a positive id yet but fingers crossed . Xxx

3. jaycee05

jaycee05 PetForums VIP

Oh i do hope it is Seamus, he might be frightened of people chasing him, has his owner tried to call him

4. julianne

As far as I know the owner has been out with her other dog and a tracker dog but didn't find Seamus . The dog , that we are hoping is seamus , has been spotted a few times . We are all hoping it's seamus xx

5. julianne

New poster . Note the postcodes of the new sightings and if you are in the areas please share xxx

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice