Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Lost my cat Coco last week

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by Cocobell, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Cocobell

Cocobell PetForums Newbie

I’m new to this site but have been looking for somewhere to talk about my boy Coco who passed away last week. He was only 18months old and I had him and his brother Ifikar from 10 weeks old, they were rescue kittens. Coco went missing last Thurs and after putting posters up a neighbour phoned and said they had found him on Thursday morning, he had been run over and died. I am devastated but also concerned for his brother as they were very close and Iffy idolised him.

2. Veronica Chapman

Veronica Chapman PetForums Member

Absolutely gutted for you and Iffy for the loss of beloved Coco. Sending healing vibes over. Coco will meet new friends over the Rainbow bridge :Nurse.
    BeWe loss Benji in May this year. The pain can still be intense, however, when we reflected on his terrible illness, we knew it was the right thing to do at the right time. Please be kind to yourself and channel your love to Iffy.
    We now have Cato, a re-home cat even though we said that we won't have another. In the end, it's better to give another pet a second chance.
    Vx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice