Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Lost cat/Advice

Discussion in 'Lost and Found Cats' started by sarahmay0, Sep 16, 2013.

1. sarahmay0

sarahmay0 PetForums Newbie

<I recently went on holiday and my housemates took care of my cat. i returned to discover my cat had been missing for a week and a half, i have looking everywhere going out all night calling put flyers and posters around. it has now come to two and half weeks and my cat is still missing. im extremly anxious and appreciate any advice anyone can give me on what i should do to help get him home.

He is a male cat, mostly black with a white stomach,legs and a patch of white on his nose. he has big green eyes, thre and half years old. he is neuted but hasnt a collar and isnt chipped. he is very dear to me and im eager to get him back home.
    he went missing from beechwood area in Burley park, Leeds on the 3rd september

2. fierceabby

fierceabby PetForums VIP

I hope your cat has returned home by now but if not, head over to the Cat Chat section in the forum and there is a sticky advising what to do.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice