Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Loosing my furball cottonbum!

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by mimi g, Jun 23, 2009.

1. mimi g

mimi g PetForums VIP

That got you looking didnt it! LOL

Norman has been malting for a while and he is finally starting to loose his xtra fluffly baby coat. I can see where he has malted right to his hips and has his grown up fur and then just around his bum is still fluffly and falling out everywhere - Grrrr!

He is still dead soft but I loved his cottonwool-ness! He is becoming a proper bunny now! x

2. umber

umber PetForums VIP

awwwww lil baby is growing up soon he will be old enough to come visit Aunty Umber and spend teh weekend with me! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

3. mimi g

mimi g PetForums VIP

Umber you are so devilish...but if he ever did need a sitter you would be perfect because I know he would get lots of Aunty Umber love! x

4. Gobaith

Gobaith PetForums VIP

Aww bless :)
    He's growing up :D

Chloe x

5. Lisa Franklin

Lisa Franklin PetForums Junior

They have so much fur too don't they, Harry is really malting at the min and if you stroke him loads comes out. He had a punk rocker hair doo for a while.

They grow up so quick!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice