Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Looks like I'm getting a new bun!

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by B3rnie, Aug 20, 2009.

1. B3rnie

B3rnie Guest

Well, where do I start?

Right to cut a very long short, one of my OH friends got a lop (think he might be a German lop but not sure) about 2 years ago, they originally had him as a house bun but decided that he was too destructive so stuck him in a hutch at the end of the garden and pretty much forgot about him:mad:

Well every time we used to visit them he would have a huge pile of poo in his hutch and dirty water bottle and such like So I have spent a lot of time with them trying to educate them to give him a better life... I would clean him out EVERY time I visited...

Sooo I get a phone call this morning from them basically saying that they have a new dog and they don't have time for the bun any more and do I want him?

And I said yes!!!!

I'm gonna wait until the girls have been neutered (on the 28th) and recovered, and then I will go pick him up

Once he has been neutered I am gonna try and bond him with the girls. Do you think this is a good idea?

I can't wait! I just have to convince the OH that this is a good idea, or I might just see if he notices that another one has turned up:D

2. zoeeoo

zoeeoo PetForums Member

your a nice person :)
    you should do it lol i was going to look for a male who needed a home to have him done to put inwith my female french lop but then i seen these boys in the shop and they pure french lops and got him but if i could i would adopt. post pictures once u get him :)

3. B3rnie

B3rnie Guest

Now I'm REALLY excited, my gorgeous, loving caring OH has said "YES"

4. crofty

crofty PetForums VIP

Oh fingers crossed it works!! We'll all help with any advise you need when it comes to bonding, if ive bonded my nightmare four im sure i can help you bond your three :) how exciting and thankgod you are rescuing him well done :)

5. Cavalierlover123

Cavalierlover123 PetForums VIP

how exciting!! i cant wait to see pics!!:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice