UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
catcoonz -sorry i wasn't aware that it was the same and yeah i could but only one that is near me (well i think it's the only one) is the Little Valley Animal Shelter! Been searching google and only one i could find in exeter so decided to ask to see if there's anymore just maybe google missed them. eh still gonna call LVAS though, thanks!

G

·
I'm a bit concerned that you're asking about whether shelters give you a discount on neutering, and whether boosters are a must. Are you sure you're financially ready for the responsibility of a cat? Will you be getting insurance?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
catcoonz - thank you!!xx:)

Cookieandme - thanks for posting and taking the time but it's not showing up :/ hmm ah wellxx

NexivRed - oh goodness worded that a bit wrong i see, what i meant was that not many people have mentioned boosters to me at all, just vaccinations, neutering, worming and flea treatment. I found out at random when i was reading some stuff on a vets website so was wondering how much of a must they are if it seems most people don't get them done for their cats. Of course im prepared to pay for them if they're necessary. And the discount thing well i heard some do and was wondering if it's true? probs going to the vet tho as it's probably not that much of a difference. I appreciate your concern though!x

·
Registered
14,011 Posts
a couple to get you started with but obviously cats protection, blue cross etc, i take it you have tried those.
not quite sure how far you can travel so maybe you will recognise the phonecode.
little valley 01392439898
margaret green 01822810215
feline network 08709743845

hope these are of some help if not let me know and i will search more.
must say a very pretty black and white kitten is at little valley.

·
Banned
1,595 Posts
I'm a bit concerned that you're asking about whether shelters give you a discount on neutering, and whether boosters are a must. Are you sure you're financially ready for the responsibility of a cat? Will you be getting insurance?
I think all cats from Cats Protection, come neutered, chipped, vaccinated... They do charge £50 a cat though.... but the expenses have already been paid for.

G

·
If you do get free kittens, please get them desexed, get their vaccinationa and get microchipped.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If you do get free kittens, please get them desexed, get their vaccinations and get microchipped.
Yeah i will since i think if i don't it will just end up being more expensive if they get ill and/or i have about half a dozen more kittens to feed! and it's just not right to just not vaccinate them in a way...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.