Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Looking to adopt/buy a dog/puppy for our family home

Discussion in 'Dog Rescue and Adoption' started by Terribabylove, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Terribabylove

Terribabylove PetForums Newbie

WANTED, small dog for our family home. Will be comeing to a loving and careing home with lots of time to spare. I can only pick up from the Burton upon Trent area, anywhere else you will have to be able to deliver as I dont drive and live in burton.
    Has to be very good with children. Will only exept dogs from puppy to no older than 2 years old as want a life time pet and have them grow up with my kids. Im looking to adopt not foster as dont want to get attached and have to let them go.
    Im open to all offers so please do get in touch.
    Phone or text me on 07854802860
    Email me on little_crazy_cow@live.co.uk
    Or inbox me

2. Sled dog hotel

Sled dog hotel PetForums VIP

There is an RSPCA re-homing centre in burton on trent have you tried there?
    www.rspcaburtonbranch.org.uk
    Dogs are usually nentered or spayed if old enough, vet checked, wormed and de fleaed and microchipped, and most importantlu temperament tested and assessed.

There maybe other rehoming centres in your area too There is a dogs trust in Telford dont know if that would be too far.

3. Terribabylove

Terribabylove PetForums Newbie

Ill have a look, thank you :) x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice