Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Looking for!

Discussion in 'Dog Rescue and Adoption' started by mjs41, Jun 1, 2010.

1. mjs41

mjs41 PetForums Newbie

:thumbup:A small bitch to give company to our lab puppy.
    I am home all day and we have young children so would have to be good with them. Am not to fussy on bread. Can give the right dog a great home we are surounded by fields and would get lots of play and walks with out lab.

:)

2. JSR

JSR PetForums VIP

Try Little dog Rescue. :thumbup: (just google and you'll find them)

3. FriendsOfTheAnimalsRCT

FriendsOfTheAnimalsRCT PetForums Senior

Can you travel at all?

xxx

4. FriendsOfTheAnimalsRCT

5. mjs41

mjs41 PetForums Newbie

Yes I would travel for the right little dog. Really want a gentle one who needs lots of love but good with children x Our labs not to cuddley and i am !

Any advive on getting another dog welcome our lab in 8 months and doing very well we have trained her at puppy school and has done and is doing very well. Shes great with the children though still jumps up! I like the idea of a friend for her also to play with Dogs seem happier in two's is this correct or am i ok to stick with the one ?

M

6. FriendsOfTheAnimalsRCT

Dogs can be happy either way :) If you get another it gives your lab someone to play around more with but also means you'll have another dog to train. If I were you, I'd make a pro's and con's list :)

If you do end up with more pro's then con's, definitely make sure that you actually want another dog and it isn't just to make your other dog happier.

Good luck
    xxxx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice