Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Looking for my dog siblings

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Alex Myles-Kitchen, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Alex Myles-Kitchen

Alex Myles-Kitchen PetForums Newbie

Hi I'm Alex and I'm looking for my cockapoo dog called Truffles siblings, she's a year old born on the 25th May 2020 in Leicester.

Attached Files:

2. Siskin

Siskin Look into my eyes....

You may be better to see if there are Facebook pages for cockerpoos and ask there

Torin. and Calvine like this.
  3. Calvine

Calvine PetForums VIP

Maybe the breeder, though not able to give you names and addresses, but some idea what area some may have gone to and take it from there. I recall my son went some distance when he got his Cockerpoos (same colour as yours - she looks lovely).

4. Torin.

Torin. PetForums VIP

Although, as @Calvine says, GDPR means your breeder won't be able to give you other people\s contact details, you can totally contact to ask if they can pass your details onto sibling owners. And then the other people would be able to contact you if they were mutually interested.

GB70 and JoanneF like this.
  5. Alex Myles-Kitchen

Alex Myles-Kitchen PetForums Newbie

They won't give us the other owners details

6. Calvine

Calvine PetForums VIP

As we said, they obviously won't give out personal details, but I would have thought they could tell you the rough areas the other pups went . . . or at least pass on to the other owners that you would like it if they could contact you (unless they have something to hide).

7. Torin.

Torin. PetForums VIP

Of course not, that's a privacy breach. If you reread my post you'll see I was suggesting the opposite ;)

GB70 and JoanneF like this.
  8. Calvine

Calvine PetForums VIP

The breeder may be worried that Truffles has a health problem and OP wants to check on the rest of the litter to see how their health is.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice