Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Looking for foster family for my beautiful friendly husky

Discussion in 'Dog Rescue and Adoption' started by Mum2husky, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Mum2husky

Mum2husky PetForums Newbie

I am looking for a family who might be able to help me , unfortunately I have moved into a safe house due to domestic violence and it dose not allow dogs and I really can not let her go she is my baby and it would brake my heart to less her I just need her to be safe and loved until I get suitable housing for us to move on to a new chapter in our lives she is a sibiren husky she is very friendly and loving and gets on with other pets And has grown up with 3 cats one of which used to sleep with her most nights really she is such a good well behaved dog who loves nothing more than going for walks playing and getting lots of strokes her only issue is she dose not like to be left home alone for long periods As she is quite dependent on me being around if there is anyone out there who thinks they could help please ask any questions you may have ,this is something I need urgently so time is of the essence x

Attached Files:

Jo Millin likes this.
  2. Northpup

Northpup PetForums Senior

Do you have enough money to put her in a akennel/ boarding? Somewhere you could ask for lower rates in exchange for seeing her and caring for her etc, jusy somewjere for her to live?
    Advert online in your area? Less than ideal but there’s kind people out there. Someone who wants a payed experience of a dog for a bit?
    So sorry for you :(

3. bunnygeek

bunnygeek PetForums VIP

Calvine and Lurcherlad like this.
  4. Jackie Lee

Jackie Lee Banned

Where is your location? My bestfriend really loves dog and I think she can help you with that.

5. Lurcherlad

Lurcherlad PetForums VIP

I’d be very wary of looking for a fosterer on the internet tbh - some dodgy people out there.

Speak to rescues who have foster homes who might help for a donation to the charity and local kennels.

6. Calvine

Calvine PetForums VIP

@Mum2husky: I think this is well worth looking into. I recall my vet had a poster on his wall about this some time ago, no details but phone numbers and email address. Otherwise, agree with @Lurcherlad, a local charity might have a trustworthy fosterer willing to help out for a while.

Lurcherlad likes this.
  7. Calvine

Calvine PetForums VIP

OP appears to have gone off radar for the last three weeks, so one has to assume she has made suitable arrangements, possibly.

simplysardonic likes this.
  8. simplysardonic

simplysardonic Moderator
    Staff Member

I think the OP may have found someone as they've not been on in ages.

OP, please always be cautious when asking strangers on the internet to look after your dog, they could be anyone.

lymorelynn and Lurcherlad like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice