Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Looking for badly-behaved dogs to feature in an upcoming documentary!

Discussion in 'Dog Training and Behaviour' started by Morwenna, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Morwenna

Morwenna PetForums Newbie

Hello there,

I work for KEO Films, an award winning TV documentary company based in London (we're the team behind programmes such as River Cottage and Living With the Amish). We're are currently making a pilot for a new series about animal behaviour.

We’re on the look-out for hard-to-control dogs in the West Yorkshire area that have been making their owners’ lives difficult, and as part of the programme we're hoping to offer some training and assistance to these unruly canines!

Does anyone have or know of a pet in West Yorkshire who's a real handful and could use some help? And would be interested in doing some filming with us?

ANY help or suggestions would be hugely appreciated! Many thanks!

2. wloctopus

wloctopus PetForums Newbie

Attention to this thing:wink::wink:

3. Bagrat

Bagrat PetForums VIP

I don't think many( if any) folk on here would let their unruly dog be "trained" by anyone they hadn't had recommended or seen in action in training sessions with other dogs. The thought of subjecting a reactive dog to the stress of being filmed among strangers does not appeal to me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice