Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Looking for a Rat breeder in Lancashire

Discussion in 'Rodents' started by KillerCars, Jun 14, 2010.

1. KillerCars

KillerCars PetForums Newbie

Hi,

I live in Blackpool and I've been looking for a Rat breeder who has or is planning to have a litter of British Blue Dumbo Rats. I've been trying to find a couple of British Blue Dumbo bucks for a while now and though I have found a couple of breeders, they are too far away for me to get to. I would really need someone more around my area (Blackpool/Preston/Manchester).

I know I'm being specific with what I want which is probably why I'm finding it so difficult to find someone! :) I don't suppose anyone can point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
    KC.

2. Argent

Argent PetForums VIP

Not that many breeders around the North West at all really, plenty rescues though ;)

3. superstar038

superstar038 PetForums Junior

Google starratz forums , there is a network of breeders on there x x

4. LisaLQ

LisaLQ PetForums Senior

Email breeders@nfrs.org for a list of registered breeders. YRC also have a list of breeders, if you can make it over to Yorkshire.

I've got a litter planned, but they'll be black and possibly russian blue, not dumbos either. Have you tried Cynthia at Manchester Rodent Rescue?

Not many people breeding for BB dumbos (none that I know of), used to be quite a few but not recently. You're more likely to find russian blues.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice