Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Looking for a new home for the boys

Discussion in 'Chinchillas' started by MartinT, Jun 6, 2018.

1. MartinT

MartinT PetForums Newbie

Hi all,

I've come to the sad fact that I need to rehome my 2 chins. I'm not going to give them an animal rehoming place as they won't get the space to run around and I'd rather know who's going to end up with them. Hence I'm here hoping another chin lover will be keen on giving them a good home.

They are 2-3 years old, one's grey/silver and the other is white with a grey end to his tail and nose. They are really lovely looking brothers. They are reasonably tame (the grey one more so) but I try not to handle them too much as they aren't that keen. Generally, I'll sit in the room with them and they'll come and jump on me and run up and down my arms, shoulders and legs. It's quite therapeutic.

Currently, they have a two-tier cage which they eat/sleep in but they also have the run of the spare room. So whoever takes them will need to make sure they get a good run every day as they aren't used to being locked up 24/7.

I'm located in Norwich and would prefer to meet you before you take them. If you did decide to rehome them then I'm ok with dropping them off within a reasonable distance.

Please PM me if you are serious about taking them on.

Thanks,

Martin

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice