Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Looking for a horse to loan near west malling

Discussion in 'Horse Riding and Training' started by mummyemily, Jul 7, 2009.

1. mummyemily

mummyemily PetForums Newbie

I am desperately looking for a horse to loan within a 10min drive from Leybourne, Kent. I am a confident rider returning to riding and am looking to ride and excercise a horse up to 16hands. I have 3 children and would love for them to be around horses. I can give a small contribution towards costs but will give 100% comitment. If you have a horse that you think will be suitable then please get in touch.

2. bexy1989

bexy1989 PetForums VIP

have you tried looking on the loan section of horsemart?

they tend to have some on there :)

3. apache

apache PetForums Junior

freeads/adtrader..your local tack shops sometimes have boards with adverts..local riding schools and yards they tend to know everything about everything..advertise yourself in the wanted sections of papers and where ever you see cards in the shop windows etc.any horse shows around go to them and ask about but also you could leave your details with the rspca as alot of times they need urgent places to put rescued horses and if your chosen most of the time you can actually just keep them i was given two once by them and i was allowed to bring them on and rehome them.depends what your after really...good luck

#3 apache, Jul 16, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2009
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice