Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Looking for a dog walking job

Discussion in 'Animal Jobs & Working with Animals' started by eveblackett13x, Jul 28, 2019.

1. eveblackett13x

eveblackett13x PetForums Newbie

hi my name is eve, i’m 14 years old, I am looking for a dog walking job, or a dog sitting job. I have a lot of experience with dogs, as i have one and i look after it all the time, that’s why i think this would be a good job for me. Need a bit of pocket money and stuff and want to start saving up for my future. I can start whenever, please help me out.

2. SusieRainbow

SusieRainbow Moderator
    Staff Member

Hello Eve, it's really not a good idea to offer your services on a public forum and give your full name.
    In any case you would not have insurance or the experience to walk dogs as a business.
    May I suggest you offer to help family and friends with dog care and maybe volunteer your services at a rescue centre to gain more experience ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice