Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Looking for a Cockador pup

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Kinski, Jul 2, 2009.

1. Kinski

Kinski PetForums VIP

I have a mate who want's a cockador puppy and she's asked if I could find someone in Scotland who has them.I've been trying to steer her towards getting a dog from rescue but it ain't working, she has had dogs most of her life but her last one who was a rescue died about 10 years ago, she has now stopped working as much and would like a dog.
    Any one heard of them and if you have do you know anywhere in Scotland they can be found.

Ta Muchly
    Terri

2. Dingle

Dingle PetForums VIP

Is a cockador a made up name for a cross between a cocker & lab by any chance...:confused:

If so it might make it easier for people to respond with the full correct details of which type of dog you are looking for :)

hth

3. Rachh

Rachh PetForums Senior

I've got a labraspringercollie ;] hows that for a name haha.
    he was a sheepdog romance (farmers sheepdog got out and 'ahem') :)

4. LostGirl

LostGirl PetForums VIP

ive just seen a litter of golden retrockers apprently very cute dogs stupid price tho imo
    but they are in devon so no use, I do know a cross of it and its very odd looking has cocker legs (short) lab body (large) cocker head and ears (small) with a lab nose and tail! looks like someone has chopped off half his legs hes lovely tho lol

5. LostGirl

LostGirl PetForums VIP

Lol sheepdog romance My next doors dog had them but shes was clever and found another collie to do the deed lol

I have a springermute lol

6. Kinski

Kinski PetForums VIP

My apologies, yes they are a lab cocker cross. I don't know why she just doesn't go for a lab as the only picture I've seen of a cockador looks like a lab with long ears.

Terri

7. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Guest

I have no idea how to find a litter of mongrels im afraid! Try looking on some sites!
    But hope your friend finds one soon :)

8. Rachh

Rachh PetForums Senior

hehe! i love my dog! i have to say crossbreeds are my faves

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice