Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

looking for a black and white sow guinea pig

Discussion in 'Small Animal Rescue and Adoption' started by chrissielk, May 4, 2010.

1. chrissielk

chrissielk PetForums Member

Hi i'm looking for a black and white sow guinea pig (can have grey on as well)
    she can be any breed or age and with or without a friend or two. (as own piggys who i can bond with a new one.)

i've have always taken in rescue on so never got to pick colours ect so i'm being a little selfish and decided to get some sows of colours and breed wich i like. This the only colour i can not find. As do not want to buy from a pet shop. i happy to get from a responable breeder but would like to take on one needing a home.

i'm happy to answer any questions about my set up ect also happy to send photos to. Also can get reference off the rescue home i've adopted from before.

i live in southampton and do not drive so if i can find one out of my area would any one be able to help get her to me, or my friend in bournmouth
    thanks for looking.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice