UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to a rescue to donate some dog treats zooplus sent me...........i dont have a dog (but they let me keep them anyway :)) and after having a look around which really tore at the heart strings my other half suggested we go to another one just down the road which we went recently to donate a load of kitten stuff after amy's kittens went.

Well as soon as i saw this little gem i knew i had to have her :rolleyes:

Thankfully the other half loved her too :)

The poor thing had been dumped in a box outside one of the volunteers houses :mad: but thankfully shes still a loving crazy bundle of joy...........meet Bella xx

Attachments

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Squeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! so cute! How could anyone just dump her?

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
aw thanks she really is amazing, so confident, my other cats are doing the standard grumbling at the moment but she sees it as a challenge and chases them, it seems to be working though because they are calming down with her already.

She obsessed with my other half though so less cuddles for me lol

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
aw thanks eveyone....I feel a little abandoned by her haha, i was just having cuddles with her and she proved my point when OH came back into the room and she promptly got up and cuddled up with him again........little minx

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.