Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Look Look! I has a scanner!!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by PoisonGirl, Jul 26, 2009.

1. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Sorry about the quality of the pics, they were the only ones I could find.

This is my first ever dog Buster. He was Collie/Lab x gsd?
    He was from the local pound, we got him when he was 1, he had 3 homes already! he was soo good. You could put him anywhere and ask him to 'keep still' so you could take a pic or anything. I used to have a photo of him with a bucket on his head! Lol

This is why my sis calls Dixie ''muster'' (mini buster!)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

And my two 'own' dogs, that I got when I moved away-
    The black one is Tasha, I got her from the freeads, the owner had a new baby and couldn't walk her. She is a mongrel, no one knew what she really was!
    Rusty is collie x gsd, I got him from the sspca as a friend for Tasha.
    I love this pic as just as I took it they both decided to lick there noses!
    [​IMG]

x

2. SeaThreePeeO

SeaThreePeeO PetForums VIP

Great pictrures. Buster was a handsome chappie and he does look a lot like Dixie.

I love the photo of your other dogs both licking their noses. What's the odds of that happening and being caught on camera? :D

3. Baby Bordie

Baby Bordie PetForums VIP

Awwww, Buster is a cutie..... :D

4. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

God it has been Years since I even thought of Buster like this! We had him for 4 years, and then mum was depressed and felt like we couldn't offer him enough :crying: I still miss him so much!

He was a so naughty! he would steal food, (he once ate a pack of butter!) He run away to the beach when we were at school, if you took your eyes off him for 2 minutes he hopped over the fence and ran of to his girlfriends, and rolled in cow poo on the way! he howled sometimes if we left him, but we had no neighbours so it didn't bother us! He refused to learn fetch, he sneaked onto the furniture when we left the room. he chased cows and shep if he got half the chance! :eek:

But also he was soo good. he would walk nice off lead (unless he saw a rabbit) he sneaked up to my room when my sister sleepwalked to my mums room and left the doors open :D He loved to give hugs, he loved everyone, he loved to travel, he would do any other commands you asked him exept fetch, and he used to take a 'maddy' and run round and round the house at full speed for ages! Lol

He was my 1st dog I will never forget him! He was rehomed to a lovely couple who had a smallholding where he lived out his days doing what he loved best- chasing cows ad sheep, rolling in poop and sleeping on furniture (after a bath!)

xx

5. Nicky09

Nicky09 PetForums VIP

Those are gorgeous dogs Buster does look a lot like Dixie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice