Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Look at the evil devil dog

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Mese, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Mese

Mese PetForums VIP

My Daughter and her family are staying this week and we were talking about our dogs (her dog has stayed home with her partners Dad as theres no room in the car to bring him)

She mentioned that every time she walks Tyson , her Rottweiler , people cross the road to avoid meeting him , even though she always has her 8 yr old Daughter and 5 yr old Son with her when they go for a walk

I fostered this dog for a couple of weeks ... he may be huge , even by Rottie standards , but he is just a big soft lump , words cant describe how sweet his nature is or how gentle he is around the kids

It made me angry , not just for her, but for poor Ty as well .... he does have some doggie friends, but not many as people automatically assume because he is so big and the breed he is , that he MUST be aggressive :(

Want to see what this evil dangerous beast looks like

[​IMG]

Scary Huh ... he reminds me of the cat from Shrek :D

2. EmzieAngel

EmzieAngel PetForums VIP

Oh my gosh, he is adorable!!
    I definitely wouldn't cross the road
    :001_wub:

3. Starlite

Starlite PetForums VIP

I love rotts, we had a few growing up and Id highly recommend them to the right family homes :thumbup:

The only problem I found is trying to share a small couch with one, you end up sitting at the edge coz every time you move over for a bit of room they follow you :lol:

4. beary_clairey

beary_clairey PetForums VIP

What a lovely face! Don't you just want to kiss that nose?

:D

5. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

Very cute!! Not sure the name is helping his image though TBH!;)

6. shibby

shibby PetForums VIP

D'awww, he's a little beauty :001_wub: How good is his sit for the camera! :D I find that it doesn't matter how well behaved your dog is, how you're dressed or who you're with, people will see the dog and cast judgments :rolleyes: We'd love to meet more Rottweilers, only seen one or two and our little guy adores big breeds.

7. LostGirl

LostGirl PetForums VIP

Gorgeous!!

8. Mese

Mese PetForums VIP

That was the name he came to me with when I fostered him ... I renamed him sweetie , but neither my Daughter nor her partner wanted to be yelling that in the park or when calling him in from the garden , lol

He just gets called Ty by everyone anyway :D

9. SophieCyde

SophieCyde PetForums VIP

he's lovely , if I met him he would be the one trying to cross to get away from me , I'm terrifying :p

10. Carla-Jade

Carla-Jade PetForums VIP

awww your thread made me really sad. Ty is beautiful & id run across the road alright- to get to him for a hug!

11. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

I just want to give him a cuddle he's so handsome and those eyes :001_wub:. It's a shame people have such negative views of rotties with the exception of two owned by the usual I want a big 'ard vicious dog idiot all the ones I've met have been big softies.

12. candysmum

candysmum PetForums VIP

beautiful boy xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice