Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Lonley

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by H0lly, Jun 26, 2010.

1. H0lly

H0lly PetForums VIP

Im Lonley tonight OH has gone out for the first time in AGES he is not home tonight he will be home tomorrow night,

Its wierd how much you miss them when they are not in the room or am i just a saddo,

Whats everyone else up to tonight ?

2. danielled

danielled Guest

I'm not doing much just chilling and chatting on here.

3. momentofmadness

momentofmadness PetForums VIP

you will have put some tunes on a get a bottle of plonk, to see you through the night.. xxx

I am off out on the razzle with the girls.. not been out for a bit so a well needed blow out...:thumbup:

4. piggybaker

piggybaker PetForums VIP

well hubby is sat in the front room watching mash just about to pop the kids in the bath and put them to bed.

nothing exciting really, had a bad night last night so i think i will have an early one myself,, charged the ipod up..

hope your evening goes quick:( I hate being alone in the eevenings

5. momentofmadness

I enjoy my time alone.. sometimes more than company.... just chilling out...:D

6. H0lly

H0lly PetForums VIP

I have just watched the repeats of eastenders that i have missed due to the World Cup, had dinner,

I dont drink so its a cup of tea and chocolate biscuits for me whilst browsing PF :)

( god you would never guess i am 23 ha ha , such a old woman already ) xx

7. momentofmadness

Well am sat here doing my nails..lol

I painted me toes this arvo.. then just done fingers.. but decided to redo toes as i wasn't keen on the original colour so now I am doing them all again.. haha

Don't worry Irl have a drink for you and a good dance..:D

8. danielled

danielled Guest

I will be on here for the evening lol just played one of the games in the arcade on here and I could play it all day.

9. H0lly

H0lly PetForums VIP

well i never ! I never knew there was a arcade ! going to have a look

10. Paws&Claws

Paws&Claws PetForums VIP

My OH is working again so im in with the doggie tonight! Im going to have a nice shower, get into my PJs and paint my nails while watching some TV :D Then im getting an early night, as ive been tired all day today for some reason :confused: x

11. danielled

danielled Guest

Go into the bit above the green bar and at the end on the right hand corner you will see games next too pet directory.

12. Paws&Claws

Paws&Claws PetForums VIP

Ive done exactly the same as you with eastenders AND i dont drink either :blushing: im 20 :lol: x

13. tibas mummy

tibas mummy PetForums Newbie

I love the games on face book. Not tried the ones on here yet.

14. danielled

danielled Guest

You should try them I love the ones I have tried.

15. H0lly

H0lly PetForums VIP

Few im not the only person in the world who dosent drink , i though i was alone :)

When you say you dont drink do you get the " What !? not atall, not even a breezer" comments ? :)

16. H0lly

H0lly PetForums VIP

I just tried tetris, failed miserably , but now i know they are here i can practice :)

17. Paws&Claws

Paws&Claws PetForums VIP

Yep! I usually get "oh so youve drunk alcohal before and had a bad experience then?" ............... no................. ive never drunk or got drunk lol

Then the next bit is..... "why?" .......... because i dont want to look like an idiot falling over AND i like being able to drive home instead of waiting in the cold for an over priced taxi :thumbup:

Just want to say to people reading! Im not against other people drinking and having a laugh but i dont understand people drinking so much that they forget the night, fall over or put themselves in danger :cool: x

18. H0lly

H0lly PetForums VIP

Ha exactly the same as me, in fact i quite like drunk people, especially the morning after when you tell them what they did :) Whilst feeling bright and breezy, i have tasted alcohol its not yuk, but i only drink if im thirsty, and a glass of orange will do for that :)

19. Paws&Claws

Paws&Claws PetForums VIP

Ive tasted a friends drink but i can really taste the alcohal. I can smell vodka too :confused1: lol but i have a cola (usually cheap too) and im happy going out with tipsy people but i cant stand people who try keep up with friends drinking and end up being sick or something :mad: x

20. H0lly

H0lly PetForums VIP

Na, i just laugh at them, and i HATE loud mouth so called woman shouting and swearing :) Im not a old moaner honest ! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice