Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Long Overdue Basenji Update

Discussion in 'Dog Photo Galleries' started by Jess2308, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Jess2308

Jess2308 PetForums VIP

Hello,

I have not updated anything about my basenjis on here in months so thought i'd drop in and share some photos and news.

First things first, I no longer have Solar :( He went to a new home a few weeks ago to just be a pet. He had some wonderful results in the ring but it was just becoming very difficult at home with him and his sister (will never, ever keep two basenjis again!!!) and at shows it was almost impossible to get her to focus on anything but him. So, sad decision but definately the best for all involved. Alice is SO much more relaxed with him gone and a much nicer person to live with :)

Mum Maya hasn't been shown too much, although she did gain her Irish Champion Title this summer! All done entirely with my mum handling her, and she cant stand my mum so thats a real achievement :lol:

Alice has had much success in the ring. She won the RCC at Richmond, then was BPIS at Treharris and then at the last show, South Wales, she was Puppy Group 2 :D

Anyway, photos!!

Will start with Richmond, the one and only show we took the caravan to this year :)

Alice and Solar
    [​IMG]

Alice
    [​IMG]

Maya and CAKE
    [​IMG]

And Alice after her BPIS
    [​IMG]

And some of the two girls taken at a recent hound show where Alice beat her mother for BOB :nono: lol

Maya
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Alice
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Thorne

Thorne PetForums VIP

Stunning breed, I love seeing updates of your gang :)

3. Stunning :001_wub:

4. mrsaxlrose

mrsaxlrose PetForums Member

I've never heard of this breed. They certainly are beautiful dogs

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice