Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Long haired female cat missing from Leeds 7

Discussion in 'Lost and Found Cats' started by AnrolRuth, Dec 9, 2019.

1. AnrolRuth

AnrolRuth PetForums Newbie

It is now 9 weeks and 3 days since my beautiful cat Lottie went missing. There have been no sightings of her. She is so beautiful and so trusting that we believe she has been stolen and could be anywhere in the country. I have joined over 50 missing cat groups, put posters up, informed local vets and rescue centres even emailed various news papers and television companies asking them if they could do any publicity for me. Lottie is chipped and my only hope now is that she is taken to a vet and her chip is checked and then we receive a wonderful phone call. if someone has been feeding her then I am grateful - but we need her to come home. If someone tries to sell her to someone then we need them please to get in touch. We have offered a reward for information that brings her home. Losing Lottie has left a huge gap in our lives that only other pet lovers would understand. I am hoping for a Christmas miracle and for Lottie to come home.
    My contact number is 07984308062
    Thank you poster LS&.jpg

2. Jackie C

Jackie C Cat slave

Just read this.
    Have you heard anything? I'm in the Leeds area, have you joined some of the facebook lost cats groups?

3. AnrolRuth

AnrolRuth PetForums Newbie

Hi Jackie,
    Yes I belong to about 45 missing cats groups in Leeds and all over the country. I feel that if Lottie has been stolen she could be anywhere.
    It will be eleven weeks tomorrow since she went missing. It's just so sad.

4. Jackie C

Jackie C Cat slave

TBH, I thought you probably had.

I'm so sorry. Please don't give up hope yet. There is someone on the forum whose cat came back after 5 months! It might be that she's been taken in by someone. Now that it's cold, I bet she's safe and warm and in front of someone's fire. x I know it means she's still missing, but if I thought my Holly was safe and warm with someone else, I would still be heart-broken, but would find comfort thinking someone was feeding her and keeping her warm. She's beautiful, so I reckon someone will be loving her. (I hope you don't take offence at this, it's not my intent).
    Good luck. x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice