Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

London Soho - places for dogs?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Akmanvell, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Akmanvell

Akmanvell PetForums Newbie

Hi all,

I work in London and will start taking my dog to work with me (he’s trained and old enough now). The office is in soho. Do you know any:

Parks
    Green spaces
    Cafes

That allow dogs? Soho square is a no. Can’t believe it!

Thanks
    Anna

2. DaisyBluebell

DaisyBluebell Earth, the insane asylum of the Universe

Depends on how far you want to walk and how long you have really. You will have to check if they allow dogs. Temple Gardens, Green Park,Lincolns Inn Fields, Rusell Sq. There are a few other smaller area's around Soho. Might be worth stopping and asking someone walking a dog around the area next tine. Or ringing a dog walking company in London and asking where they walk.
    Check this out : https://www.countryandtownhouse.co.uk/culture/dog-walks-london/

Akmanvell and margy like this.
  3. Torin.

Torin. PetForums VIP

If you work in soho your best bet is probably to wander around at lunchtime and ask any people with dogs that you see. Or see if you can find any professional dogwalkers that cover the area and ask where they walk.

x-posted with @DaisyBluebell

4. Akmanvell

Akmanvell PetForums Newbie

Thanks everyone I’ll try that. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice