Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

London riots.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Malmum, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Malmum

Malmum PetForums VIP

Tories must be in again! ;)

2. adam87

adam87 PetForums Member

Bout time people kicked off, British people take too much crap from the government with a silent moan.

3. paddyjulie

paddyjulie PetForums VIP

just been watching it on tv......not nice in my opinion..protests yes..violence no

4. XxZoexX

XxZoexX PetForums VIP

I agree with the protests but not the violence, Its all the news will talk about now instead of why people were protesting IYKWIM

5. Malmum

Malmum PetForums VIP

I do feel sorry for the police because I know how much they help us hospital workers dealing with aggressive patients and ultimately none of this is their fault. Don't agree with violence but can see how tempers flare as you know protesting won't make a blind bit of difference. Trouble is this will be used against the protest and like has been said everything will focus on the protesters now instead of why they're protesting.

Great to have a caring Tory government in again and don't suppose this will be the last protest. People never learn - unfortunately! :(

6. skyblue

skyblue PetForums VIP

strange how there were no protests when the buffoon brown nearly bankrupt the country

and that pre election scandle when he called that woman a bigot,that was labour party policy.....10 years ago they had a secret mandate to change the social face of britain by means of immigration,anyone who question this had to be called a racist or bigot......where were the protests?

7. poohdog

poohdog PetForums VIP

It's the damned politicians that never learn...These people have no idea how these price increases are affecting ordinary people.The Chancellor interviewed yesterday protested that he did know how hard it is for us....How can somebody on three grand a week know what it's like.

If living costs increase by £50 a week it means damn all to somebody on a high wage...it's just an inconvenience.To me on my pension it's a third of my income.
    If politicians were on a low wage,no way would they introduce cuts and price hikes like this.

8. GoldenShadow

GoldenShadow PetForums VIP

Brown did jack sh*t in comparison to Blair and what was a knock on effect from the Thatcher years. We were always going to hit a low, notice how the tories don't actually sit there and say its his fault because labour and the tories know its a knock on effect from the 80's ;)

Oh, and don't go forgetting whilst we are almost bankrupt, its the TORIES who have just in the last couple weeks let Northern Rock (whom the government OWN) give out £13M in bonuses when they made an annual loss of over £232M.

9. Stephen&Dogs

Stephen&Dogs PetForums VIP

I'd saw we should split from europe.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice