Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

London Cat Care & Control Consortium (C4)

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by HoneyFern, May 13, 2010.

1. HoneyFern

HoneyFern PetForums VIP

I volunteer at a rehoming centre and just wanted to let people know that in London there is a scheme where people can get their cats neutered for free if they're on benefits or even if they're feeding strays. All the animal charities club in. London Cat Care & Control Consortium (C4) Many other areas have similar schemes or offer low cost neutering.

I only post this as I find so many people are unaware of the scheme, you only have to look around you're local animal shelter to see how many unwanted cats there are, especially this time of year when many abandoned pregnant cats are having their kittens.

I know many of you wouldn't have your own cats if everyone had their cats neutered but so many are needless being put to sleep as there just aren't enough homes for them all :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice