UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Since i have moved i have been able to go for walks with Lola and Walt every weekend! :) we had a lovely walk in the sun and Lola came back every time i called her and we walked passed two dogs on a lead and i managed to get her to walk past with no reaction! :) I think because i am not dealing with it every day i have got a new perspective and am so much calmer it seems to be having a positive response!

playing tug when we got home...Lola was actually dragging walt along the floor!

Lola trying to get me to play

Walt decided he was to tired to play anymore

and now she sleeps!

They have been like this for 10mins! I really need to go home but its so rare i darnt move them! lol

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Might want to remove/edit the second to last pic... think we can see your address!

PS Lovely pics. :D
thanks for noticing that! I have removed! lola has just got off the sofa and joined Walt can't believe it! They never do this! They are both cuddled up to Micky lolas teddy who she loves! Sucks his ear and pads

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)

Video of Lola trying to get walt to wake up now! So cute, he has really matured recently! so much more relaxed which then relaxes Lola! They seem to have really developed a bond now! :)

·
Registered
374 Posts
Great pics, please send me some of your nice weather!! Been raining alllll morning, much to Raleigh's enjoyment :p

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great pics, please send me some of your nice weather!! Been raining alllll morning, much to Raleigh's enjoyment :p
We had that all yesterday so know how you feel! It's lovely today though :)

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lovely pics. Lola looks like a dog I had as a child, only he just had the one white paw. Which everyone thought was a bandage !

Looks a nice place to walk.
Was your dog as naughty but as loveable as Lola?

It is a nice place to walk hills and fields! Not that the pics of the floor do it justice! It is a great place for seeing far ahead so you can see if something is coming so you can get Lola back in advance and reduce the incidents! She loves it there too!

·
Registered
39,229 Posts
It is amazing how she acts differently when you change how you act! This is my new fav pic of them!

That's a gorgeous thing to see.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That's a gorgeous thing to see.
It used to always be walt cuddling up and lying on top of Lola and she used to get annoyed with him and now she goes to him all the time to play and cuddling up to him is amazing! :) I have never seen her do that before!

·
Registered
39,229 Posts
It used to always be walt cuddling up and lying on top of Lola and she used to get annoyed with him and now she goes to him all the time to play and cuddling up to him is amazing! :) I have never seen her do that before!
It obviously suits her not being with him all the time; your decision was clearly a wise one.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.