Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Lola and kittens update

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by clareuk, Aug 31, 2013.

1. clareuk

clareuk PetForums Member

Morning all. Lola and kittens doing fine. Her little wound is healing nicely and she is still nursing her kittens :) good result all around! I have some kitten milk powder, I'm going to keep hold of it a little longer just incase there is a chance I might need it but once kittens happily on solids, I will be more than happy to post it to anyone on here who fosters/nurses young kittens.

The kittens will be 3 weeks old on Tuesday! Restless sleep last night, managed to fall asleep about half 1 and was woken up at 5 o'clock to mewing and meowing of Lola and kittens, I'd popped in to see what was going on, 3 kittens have now discovered how to get out their box, they were all dotted around the room and Lola was meowing, didnt know which one to get first and was looking as if to say... And the madness begins!
    I then had to stay to tickle her belly (yes she actually not only lets me but wants me to stroke her belly now) while the kittens had their milky breakfast.

I was chatting away to the kittens the other day and my BF popped his head in the door and said "ok Lenny, calm down" Hahaha Im now Lenny from "of mice and men".don't worry, its not because I'm heavy handed but because Im constantly in the room chatting away and playing with Lola and the kittens.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice