Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

LOL made up to

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by piggybaker, Mar 31, 2011.

1. piggybaker

piggybaker PetForums VIP

I have just had the car dealer here to pick up the old car for scrap he was a bit rougeish you know a nice bit of rough, big brown eys and smelt of oil MMmm:rolleyes:,, well I was just chatting about Rich and his accident on Sat and him being at work and being a copper, and he said to me " what on earth made you marry one of them",, PMSL I said well I used to be one and met him on the job LOL his jaw hit the floor,, anyway conversation died a bit and he got the car on the back of his lorry and came back gave me an amazing smile and said " well if you ever fancy an affair I never had a coppers wife before",,,, :eek: my turn to turn red and jaw to drop on the floor,,

Made me break out in a hot sweat but wow do I feel flattered:D I am so glad he doesn't know my state of mind at the mo:nono:

metame likes this.
  2. Haha nothing wrong with a flirt now and then..:tongue_smilie:

3. 2lisa2

2lisa2 PetForums VIP

flattery does us all good once in a whille nothing wrong with window shopping as long as you dont buy :nono: you use to be a copper :eek::lol::lol::lol:

4. piggybaker

piggybaker PetForums VIP

yes life is slightly more fun now I am not,, bending the rules can be a giggle:D

5. haeveymolly

haeveymolly PetForums VIP

:D:D youve still got it girl:D:D:D:D

6. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

Way to go girlfriend!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

You should be well chuffed!! Good on ya!!!

7. piggybaker

piggybaker PetForums VIP

Must be the new hair cut,, bob does it ever time.....:D

actually I looked younger as I wasn't wearing a bra under my baggy top so I look MUCH younger with no wrinkles

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice