Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Logic Oral Hygiene Gel for Dogs?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by ad_1980, Jan 20, 2012.

1. ad_1980

ad_1980 PetForums VIP

Anyone on here use it?

2. Redice

Redice PetForums Senior

No, I haven't used this but have tried many types in my time and the one that I have always stuck with as it achieves the best results is PetzLife Oral Care Gel with wild Salmon Oil.
    It seem to soften any plaque and Tartar making it much easier to remove it with a brush or when the dog is chewing something.
    It is quite expensive but once you have acheived some success you only need to use it now and again. I usually use it about 2x a week and use a toothbrush with doggy toothpase on the other days.

#2 Redice, Jan 20, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2012
  3. SEVEN_PETS

SEVEN_PETS PetForums VIP

I have used it in the past, although not regularly. I didn't see any difference in the teeth, but then I didn't use it regularly, so that's probably fault on my part.

I would recommend Stagbars for teeth cleaning. Ollie used to have caked on brown plaque on his molar teeth, and he has his stagbar for an hour every other day, and in 3 weeks, his teeth are white and his gums are healthy again. :D

4. Twiggy

Twiggy PetForums VIP

Yes I use it. Its only alright IMO. I've been using Hatchwell tooth whitening powder on the younger bitch.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice