Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Logan has a tummy upset!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by Matrix/Logan, Jul 19, 2009.

1. Matrix/Logan

Matrix/Logan PetForums VIP

Well our baby is poorly again!!! I can't believe it, it took him a month to get over having campylobactor at 2 months old and now he has another upset tummy. Yesterday he had diarrhoea at 6am(friday night/saturday am) then he started vomiting at 9am, every 20 minutes it was one end or the other i was cleaning up after. The vets have given him antibiotics and anti-vomiting tablets to have twice a day, he hadn't been sick for over 24hours, we have been feeding him boiled fish and rice which he has kept down all day until his tea!!! We fed him at 5pm and he has just vomited it all up, my OH thinks it is because he ate so quick because he is hungry as we had to starve him for 24 hours yesterday?? I hope that is all it is!! I am now panicking that it is something more serious again!!!!!!!

I will just not be able to sleep again tonight, the worry we have had over him already i have soooooooooooo many grey hairs!! LOL

2. Classyellie

Classyellie PetForums VIP

Awww poor Logan. Hope your baby gets better really quick

Ellie x

3. Matrix/Logan

Matrix/Logan PetForums VIP

Thank you.

I have left the fish and rice and just given him 2 little meals of his normal dry food and he has managed to not vomit that up! I just wonder whether the fish and rice is tooooooo appealing and my OH was right, he was sick because he gutsed it down maybe!??

I so want him to be fit and healthy!!

4. reddogs

reddogs PetForums Senior

If he is gulping the food down then try slowing him either by lifting the bowl away, giving him a lot less at a time and drip feed it in or if you have a big stone or ball put that in the dish so he has to work at getting the food.

Good luck with the poorly tummy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice