Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Lockdown Fish keeping

Discussion in 'Fish Keeping Chat' started by George Duke-Cohan, Jul 5, 2020.

1. George Duke-Cohan

George Duke-Cohan PetForums Member

Hello,

I have been gone a while. I lost a lot of motivation recently and I thought to myself. Why have I lost the motivation?.... well turns out that over time I struggled to find things to do for my fish that don’t break my bank account. So here I am, I would like to know what projects I can do for my 60 liter tank. All ideas are accepted. Here are a few pictures of what it is like at the moment so if anyone can help it would be much appreciated. image.jpg

Attached Files:

2. magpie

magpie PetForums VIP

Welcome back :)

I know what you mean about losing motivation, I've been there before. I like having a project to work on or a new tank to set up, but there's a limit to how much you can do and how many tanks you can have!

Your tank looks lovely, if your plants are doing well how about seeing if you can grow some to sell on ebay or something? I buy lots of my plants there. Floating plants or moss on coconut shells or mesh all seem to be popular. At least that way you're not spending money! :D

George Duke-Cohan likes this.
  3. George Duke-Cohan

That’s actually a really good idea. My plants in my shrimp tank are growing like mad and my plants in the 60 litre have adapted really well to pulling nutrients out of the water column.

magpie likes this.
  4. magpie

magpie PetForums VIP

Great, you'll have to let us know how it goes!

George Duke-Cohan likes this.
  5. George Duke-Cohan

I shall keep you updated. ;)

magpie likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice